Who We Are:
Pavement Recycling Systems (PRS) started out in 1989 providing cold milling services to the Southern California market, and we have grown over the years into the premier general engineering sub-contractor providing Owners, Engineers and Contractors with sustainable, cost-effective pavement maintenance solutions for every stage of the pavement structure life cycle. From FOG and Slurry Seals to full reconstruction, PRS has become your one stop provider with a full range of services. Both locally and nationally recognized and respected as industry leaders. At PRS we focus every day on advancing our capabilities and challenging existing standards of performance in our markets.
Becoming a team member of Pavement Recycling Systems / Pavement Coatings Co. introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results. Being 100% Employee Owned, every employee owner shares in our success and is dedicated, committed and empowered to delivering a safe project with outstanding Performance, Customer Service and Quality. We commit every day to providing exceptional customer service, investing in new development, first-class safety, and a continuous focus on employee development.
Your Opportunity to Join:
Pavement Coatings Co. is seeking applicants for tanker truck drivers in our Southern California locations (Jurupa Valley and San Diego). As a tanker truck driver, you will be hauling hot liquid asphalt and or emulsified liquid asphalts to various destinations in California, Arizona and Nevada. Tanker truck experience is preferred, but not necessary.
• Operate tanker trucks daily in a safe and efficient manner.
• Load and unload product safely and efficiently.
• Properly clean and prep all equipment on vehicle.
• General cleanliness of assigned equipment.
• Perform Pre-Trip inspections, along with all required paperwork.
• Perform other related duties as required
• Assist with safety audits.
• Several nights on the road may be required.
• Truck drivers must have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Must have a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license.
• Must have a Tanker Endorsement.
• Must have a Haz Mat Endorsement or be willing to obtain one.
* Tanker experience preferred, but additional training will be provided.
• PRS ESOP Retirement Benefits are extended to ALL employees with participation after one year of service. A typical discretionary annual company contribution can range from 10%-15% of your annual salary.
• 401k Retirement Benefits are extended to all NON-union employees.
• Health Care, Dental Care, and Vision Care, Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance are all available.
• Vacation pay is available.
* Holiday pay is available.
PRS leads the industry by offering excellent pay with overtime.
• Opportunities for career advancement.
• On the job training provided to all employees.
• Work for an industry leader in various disciplines and markets.
Pavement Recycling Systems / Pavement Coatings Co. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
If no resume is available, you can submit a full application HERE.