Pavement Recycling Systems, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual for the position of
Project Coordinator for its Renew Division in Jurupa Valley, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Setup Jobs in company information system to include data entry of all pertinent project
• Input of data in accounting systems
• Produce schedules and coordinate resources and schedule logistics efficiently
• Create and maintain job files
• Verify job documentation throughout project life cycle
• Request/obtain and confirm issuance of specific licenses, bonds, permits, clearances, and
certificates of insurance on a project basis
• Ensure project documents are accurate, complete, filed and distributed timely and appropriately
• Coordinate and confirm daily schedule and project managers and superintendents
• Arrange out of town resources as needed including hotels, meals, vendors, etc.
• Generate and process daily timesheets, work orders, and Purchase orders
• Prepare and confirm preliminary liens, and other project documents are in place
• Reconcile credit card statements for employees
• Assist in preparation of project billings, Setup Vendor, and verify rates
• Perform other administrative tasks in support of operations and project managers
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to draft clear
and effective letters and other written communication and the ability to speak concisely in a
progressive, logical fashion.
• Must be able to effectively mitigate conflict and work effectively under aggressive deadlines
individually and as a team member.
• Must have an understanding of general accounting procedures and terminology.
• Must have exceptional organization and people skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 3-5 years’ experience supporting project managers in delivery of
• Participation in company bonus plan based on achievement of established goals
• Profit sharing plan: 401K Company contribution of 10% of wages after one year of service
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) participation after one year of service, typical
discretionary annual contribution between 10%-15%.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance eligibility on the first day of the month following 60 days of
full time employment.
• 8 company recognized paid holidays, 1 floating holiday day, and 2 weeks of paid time off per
Interested applicants may send resumes to Marie Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org.