PAVEMENT COATINGS CO. is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Construction Coordinator for the Southern California Division.
The Construction Coordinator position is focused on tasks revolving around the superintendents and work related to public and private road construction activities. It will require the employee to work as a team with managers, government agencies, customers, vendors, suppliers as well as communicate with the public.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Receive information from Estimating, review work backlog and notify appropriate suppliers, vendors and subcontractors. Maintain weekly forecast schedule notification.
• Communicate schedules with intercompany divisions
• Communicate with customers and utilities to gather resources required for construction
• Prepare and obtain all required permits for construction
• Prepare scheduling documents for superintendents
• Review, log and report on daily production activities (including forecasting of remaining work for completion)
• Order and track all rental equipment
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word.
• Basic understanding of accounting procedures and terminology
• Must have communication skills, verbal and written, ability to draft clear and effective letters.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must have the ability to deal with difficult and aggressive deadlines from customers to produce positive results
• Exceptional organizational and people skills
Associates Degree preferred and/or 3-5 years’ experience supporting project managers and or superintendents in the construction industry.
COMPENSATION: This is an hourly position and wage will be determined based on education and experience.
• Bonus program based on quantifiable measures of performance
• Profit sharing plan: 401K Company contribution of 10% of wages after one year of service
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) participation after one year of service, typical discretionary annual contribution between 10%-15%.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance eligibility on the first day of the month following 60 days of full time employment.
• 8 company recognized paid holidays, 1 floating holiday day, and 2 weeks of paid time off per calendar year.
Interested applicants may send resume to Marie Gonzales at email@example.com.