PAVEMENT COATINGS CO. is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Project Manager for its Northern California (Sacramento area) office.
- Setup Jobs in company information system to include data entry of all pertinent project information.
- Input of data in accounting systems
- Assist in estimating of projects
- Produce schedules and coordinate resources and schedule logistics efficiently
- Create and maintain job files verify job documentation throughout project life cycle
- Request/obtain and confirm issuance of specific licenses, bonds, permits, clearances, and certificates of insurance on a project basis
- Ensure project documents are accurate, complete, filed and distributed timely and appropriately
- Coordinate and confirm daily schedule and project managers and superintendents
- Arrange out of town resources as needed including hotels, meals, vendors, etc.
- Generate and process daily timesheets, work orders, and Purchase orders
- Prepare and confirm preliminary liens, and other project documents are in place
- Reconcile credit card statements for employees
- Assist in preparation of project billings, Setup Vendor, and verify rates
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to draft clear and effective letters and other written communication. Must be able to effectively mitigate conflict and work effectively under aggressive deadlines individually and as a team member. Must have an understanding of general accounting procedures and terminology.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree preferred and or 3-5 years' experience supporting project managers in delivery of projects.
- Company-paid health insurance
- Bonus program based on quantifiable measures of performance
- Employee stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k profit sharing plan
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Kevin Faust, HR Manager, at email@example.com.